From: "Caldarale, Charles R" <chuck.caldar...@unisys.com>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Mon, October 12, 2009 7:32:04 PM
Subject: RE: Simple APR install question...

> From: Tony Anecito [mailto:adanec...@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Re: Simple APR install question...
>
> Okay I think I figured out what is going on. 1.1.16 I think is Tomcat
> Native and not the APR I mentioned.

APR = Tomcat Native.

> If I use the one dll from 1.1.12 I should be okay.

Don't use 1.1.12; use 1.1.16, from one of the locations previously given (not
the one in Ireland).

> So the last question is do I have to modify any of the Tomcat config
> files to support simple APR (no sso or ssl)?

If you have not previously commented out the APR listener in server.xml, just
put the .dll in the bin directory.  Otherwise, uncomment the listener first.

- Chuck

attachments from all computers.