Hello, I have a problem.

I allowed 32-bit applications to run in application pool configuration in IIS7.

I tried 64-bit versions  of isapi_redirect.dll both for x64 and ia64.They gave
error  (error loading library).
When I tried 32-bit version of isapi_redirect.dll  with registry entries beyond
wow6432node (where tomcat entries are also located), it gives 0x80070001 error
(The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred).
It gives 0x80070002 error (Calling GetFilterVersion on ISAPI filter
"disk\path\isapi_redirect.dll" failed) with registry entries beyond <SOFTWARE>
registry entry.

Regards,

Artem Terekhov