Hi

I have a server that hosts many websites and has Apache running on port 80.
On this server I have a few applications running on tomcat port 8080 that
use port forwarding to make it look like port 80.

For example shopping carts generally use port 80 so tomcat need to receive
on 80.

Any way this normally works perfect but for this latest application, that is
still in mid development, uses Realm security and it seems to be causing a
heck of a problem and I'm not sure where to look. Please not you might get
an error message but that will be a dead database thread in the pool (need
to look at that next) just refresh and it will be fine.

The application has username & password hard coded so feel free to take a
look

If you go to
http://www.1realtimemlmleads.com/order/displayProducts.action
The log in screen will come up. After hitting enter it sends data back and
forth but then Connection Interrupted - Document contains no data

But if you go to
http://www.1realtimemlmleads.com:8080/Leads/order/displayProducts.action
It works perfect

What am I missing? Been banging my head on this for days.

Any ideas would be appreciated

Cheers

Kris

-----