On 25/10/2009 12:17, frpll wrote:

Pid Ster wrote:

On 24 Oct 2009, at 19:38, frpll<jose_lopez_r...@telefonica.net>  wrote:

Hi everyone!
I have installed Apache2.2 and mod_jk 1.2.25. I have configured
httpd.conf
workers.properties,  uriworkermap.properties, etc... Apache 2.2 work
fine,
Tomcat 5.5.20 work fine but connector don't work fine. When I open
firefox
and I type the direction http://domain.com. If my config virtual
server
Apache have Indexed display directories. If I cliking on index.jsp
Tomcat
redirect to $CATALINA_HOME//webapps/ROOT/index.jsp, don't display
index.jsp
of my application. Why? Some idea ? I cant to sent file's
configuration.

I'd guess your config doesn't work.
You should post it, so someone here can assist.

You didn't post server.xml.

Hi!
My config is:
/etc/apache2.conf

ServerRoot "/etc/apache2"
LockFile /var/lock/apache2/accept.lock
PidFile ${APACHE_PID_FILE}
Timeout 300
KeepAlive On
MaxKeepAliveRequests 100
KeepAliveTimeout 15
<IfModule mpm_prefork_module>
     StartServers          5
     MinSpareServers       5
     MaxSpareServers      10
     MaxClients          150
     MaxRequestsPerChild   0
</IfModule>
<IfModule mpm_worker_module>
     StartServers          2
     MaxClients          150
     MinSpareThreads      25
     MaxSpareThreads      75
     ThreadsPerChild      25
     MaxRequestsPerChild   0
</IfModule>
User ${APACHE_RUN_USER}
Group ${APACHE_RUN_GROUP}
<Files ~ "^\.ht">
     Order allow,deny
     Deny from all
</Files>
DefaultType text/plain
HostnameLookups Off
ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log
LogLevel warn
# Include module configuration:
Include /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/*.load
Include /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/*.conf

# Include all the user configurations:
Include /etc/apache2/httpd.conf

# Include ports listing
Include /etc/apache2/ports.conf
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\""
combined
LogFormat "%{Referer}i ->  %U" referer
LogFormat "%{User-agent}i" agent
ServerTokens Full
ServerSignature On
# Include generic snippets of statements
Include /etc/apache2/conf.d/

# Include the virtual host configurations:
Include /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/

/etc/apache2/httpd.conf

JkWorkersFile   /etc/libapache2-mod-jk/workers.properties
JkLogFile       /var/log/apache2/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel      info
JkShmFile /var/log/apache2/mod_jk.shm
JkMountFile /etc/apache2/uriworkermap.properties
JkMount /*.jsp ajp13_worker
JkMount /*/servlet/ ajp13_worker
JkMount /*/jsp-examples/* worker1
JkMount /*/servletsexamples/* worker1
JkMount /*/Subastas/* worker1

  /etc/libapache2-mod-jk/workers.properties

workers.tomcat_home=/opt/apache-tomcat
workers.java_home=/opt/jdk1.6.0_03
worker.list=worker1
worker.list=ajp13_worker
worker.ajp13_worker.port=8009
worker.ajp13_worker.host=10.0.0.9
worker.ajp13_worker.type=ajp13
worker.ajp13_worker.lbfactor=1
worker.worker1.port=8009
worker.worker1.host=10.0.0.9
worker.worker1.type=ajp13
worker.worker1.lbfactor=2
worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
worker.loadbalancer.balance_workers=ajp13_worker

I'm not the mod_jk expert around here, but it looks like you've defined two workers, where you only need one. There's also a loadbalancer that you're not using.

Try just using "ajp13_worker" instead of "worker1".

Is there an AJP Connector for port 8009 defined in your Tomcat server.xml?

/etc/apache2/uriworkermap.properties

/admin/*=worker1
/manager/*=worker1
/jsp-examples/*=worker1mods-available

Is "worker1mods-available" defined anywhere?

/servlets-examples/*=worker1
/examples/*=worker1

Why not remove the unnecessary example definitions?

/*.jsp=ajp13_worker

Try removing the slash:   *.jsp=ajp13_worker

 http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/uriworkermap.html

/jkmanager=jkstatus

/etc/apache2/sites-available/auction

NameVirtualHost 10.0.0.9
<VirtualHost subastas.myserver.com>
         ServerAdmin webmas...@localhost
         ServerName subastas.myserver.com
         DocumentRoot /opt/apache-tomcat/webapps/Auction
         <Directory />
                 Options FollowSymLinks
                 AllowOverride None
         </Directory>
         <Directory /opt/apache-tomcat/webapps/Auction>
                 Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
                 AllowOverride None
                 Order allow,deny
                 allow from all
         </Directory>

You are publishing the webapp as the DocumentRoot, which is why you're seeing the JSPs in the indexed dir. This is a security issue.

If you're going to use HTTPD and Tomcat, make a parallel directory for your static files. E.g.

 /path/to/sites/www.yoursite.com/httpdocs
 /path/to/sites/www.yoursite.com/httpdocs/images

 /path/to/sites/www.yoursite.com/webapps
 /path/to/sites/www.yoursite.com/webapps/ROOT

If you want the "Auction" webapp to be the default one, name it ROOT.

There's no reference to the mod_jk config inside this virtual host, I think you need to add that. See docs URL above.

Unless you've set it elsewhere, you'll probably also need to add index.jsp to the DirectoryIndex definition for this virtual host.

         ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log

         # alert, emerg.
         LogLevel warn

         CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.log combined
         ServerSignature On

</VirtualHost>

/etc/apache2/mods-available/jk.load

LoadModule jk_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_jk.so

There's nothing else.