Barry, that's a normal console message when using the DataSource.  :)

Alright.  I have a question.  I've finished up the ConnectionPool wrapper
class that I found and is being used.  I don't need it to run, but I figured
it's there why not modify it to handle EVERYTHING dealing with connections.
While I have a getConnection(), I have also created many recycleConnection
methods that close abandoned Statements, Connections, ResultSets, and
DatabaseMetaData's.

So my ConnectionPool class is here
http://www.realissuesforrealpeople.com/ConnectionPool.java

and my DatabaseTransaction class is here
http://www.realissuesforrealpeople.com/DatabaseTransaction.java - Thanks for
the template for the Transaction Mr. Schultz btw.

I haven't worked on the filter as of yet, however, I am being told that the
ConnectionPool wrapper is a horrible idea and that I will end up with
problems with it.  As well as the DatabaseTransaction class.  Can anyone
forsee any issues with either that I am not forseeing?  My ability to use
the force is broken at the moment.  I"m looking at the filter as of right
now.  I"ve never implemented one however.