From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:chuck.caldar...@unisys.com]
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 11:21 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: How do I set the location of where catalina.out goes

> From: Campbell, Lance [mailto:la...@illinois.edu]
> Subject: How do I set the location of where catalina.out goes
>
> How do I set the location and file name of catalina.out?

The catalina.out file is not used directly by Tomcat itself.  Rather,
it's a redirection of stdout and stderr set up by the catalina.sh
script.  You're free to modify the script to redirect anywhere you want;
note that there are three references to the file in the script.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.