Hi..
   Form Last few days Even I am also working on SSL Implementation.
I am Using Jboss 5.1.0 GA.
 I had implemented server certificate but i dont knwo how to implement
Client / Server Mutual Authentication.

Do U work On that part ? can u help me .?

another Issue I have is I can access my application from server but if i
access the same application from Client Machine I am getting following
exception

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed:  }

Thanks an advance..

Please Replay....