On 17/11/2009 14:40, Ronald Klop wrote:
Hi Imad,

Ronald. (The Ronald of the link mentioned by Pid.)

Did the code supplied therein, work for you Ronald?

@Imad

The Servlet Spec (and therefore Tomcat) doesn't differentiate between causes of session expiry.

The code requires you to set a value in the application scope, then the HttpSessionListener sessionDestroyed method checks for that value.

If the value is present, you initiated shutdown. If it is not, then it's probably a session expiry and you run your logout code.

Did you actually set such an attribute?

Op dinsdag, 17 november 2009 14:36 schreef Imad Hachem