bhavik shah wrote:
Hi I am sure it is "Tomcat6"

Can you please explain the registry setting as I could not find auto-run for
Apache Software foundation.

I don't really know, but I'll make a guess and suggest that you have a look here :

(when you are logged-in as the user in question)

Or, if you are logged-in as an Administrator, maybe here :

HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

(and for each user under HKEY_USERS/)

I also think that when you install Tomcat, it gives you the option to start this monitor or not. If so, de-install, re-install and choose "no".