Thanks,

a very exaustive answer..

So I think that I will update the jave VM soon.. Maybe an opinion of Chuck
would be useful?

> > Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
> >
> net.php.servlet.send(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Str
> > ng;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;Z)V+0
> [...]
>
> The error appears to be occurring in net.php.servlet.send().  Looking
> at your native libraries...
>
> > 0x10e20000 - 0x10e28000         C:\php-5.2.5\php5servlet.dll
> > 0x10e30000 - 0x1130c000         C:\php-5.2.5\php5ts.dll
>
> Hmm.  Those are very odd libraries to have loaded in a Tomcat process.
>  What are you trying to do here - serve PHP from within Tomcat?

I'm running some pages from my old web site tha I have imported under my 'new'
platform (Tomcat).

> Anyway.  I think the error is being caused by your application, not by
> Tomcat.

OK. I totally agree with you.. But I there any way to correct this problem?
Maybe is the case to ask to PHP developer?

Thanks,

rocsca