Hello PID,

On Ven, 27 Novembre 2009 16:50, Pid wrote:
> On 27/11/2009 15:41, Rocco Scappatura wrote:
>> Peter,

127.0.0.1 - - [29/Nov/2009:07:52:40 +0100] "GET /rocsca/index.php
HTTP/1.1" 500 - "http://www.rocsca.it/index.php"; "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible;
MSIE 6.0; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 4.0) Opera 7.0 [en]"

The original request is "http://www.rocsca.it/index.php"; which is reverse
proxied into "http://localhost:8081/rocsca/index.php";.

After this request, there are no other an Tomcat is hanged.

>>> How have you configured PHP - which PHP library have you installed in
>>> Tomcat to make Tomcat serve PHP pages.  It won't do so without
>>> additional manual configuration by you.
>>
>>      <servlet>
>>      <servlet-name>php</servlet-name>
>>      <servlet-class>net.php.servlet</servlet-class>
>>      </servlet>
>>      <servlet>
>>      <servlet-name>php-formatter</servlet-name>
>>      <servlet-class>net.php.formatter</servlet-class>
>>      </servlet>
>>      <servlet-mapping>
>>      <servlet-name>php</servlet-name>
>>      <url-pattern>*.php</url-pattern>
>>      </servlet-mapping>
>>
>>      <servlet-mapping>
>>      <servlet-name>php-formatter</servlet-name>
>>      <url-pattern>*.phps</url-pattern>
>>      </servlet-mapping>
>>
>> This entry are set in the web.xml of my application.
>>
>> I have followed the instruction on this page:
>>
>> http://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/running-php-5x-on-windows-usi
>> ng-tomcat-4x-or-5x/

rocsca