On 04/12/2009 15:53, Rodrigo Asensio wrote:
1. Apache Tomcat/6.0.20 JVM 1.6.0_0-b16 Sun Microsystems
Inc.    Linux   2.6.31-302-rs   amd64

2. seems permanently (its a production server, it has been up to 1
hour and we restarted the service)

3. error comes from a browser, just that, site site is just offline

4. 100% ubuntu package

Are you able to take a thread dump when it appears to stop accepting connections?