On 07/12/2009 08:22, Peter Chen wrote:
Hi, all

I am testing a website with the server Tomcat.  I am using Tomcat
5.5.26, and I found one problem.

The website is used to display audio files. After I log in the website,
I can see the icon of the audio file. But after I press the button
"play", it has different results with different browsers.

When I use firefox3.5.5 and Google Chrome 3.0, I found the Tomcat will
create more than one session id, and it can not be played.

What bearing does the session have on this?
Are you storing data in it?

But if I use IE6.0/IE7.0/IE8.0, I found there is only one session id,
and it plays well.

I don't know the reason, has someone met this problem before,  please
help me to solve this problem, thanks.

Are you properly encoding all link URLs on each page with HttpServletResponse.encodeURL()?