Hi Team,

  I have started using Tomcat 5.5.27 recently and now I would like to
integrate with Axis for web service development.However, I could see many
web-inf and lib folders so I am confused where I should keep my library
files. I thought of using this location C:\Documents and Settings\minglau\My
Documents\Tomcat5.5\apache-tomcat-5.5.27\webapps. However, it does not seem
to be appropriate. Another thing - I also wrote jsp and kept it at
C:\Documents and Settings\minglau\My
Documents\Tomcat5.5\apache-tomcat-5.5.27\webapps\ROOT location but its not
getting detected from browser by typing the url
http://localhost:8080/xyz.jsp. Can any one please suggest the answers for
these two issues. I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Ming