Stop both, netstat -an - is there anything active on port 80?  If so, find
it and terminate with extreme prejudice ;-).

Start Tomcat.  netstat -an - what address(es) does it report Tomcat as being
bound to?  Are they what you expect?

Stop Tomcat, start IIS7, netstat -an again - what address(es) does it report
IIS as being bound to?  Are they what you expect?

If all of those are what you expect, please come back to the list and I'll
have another think!

- Peter