Hi

Ok the spec for the application

Remote
OS : Linux redhat
JDK :15
Web container : Tomcat 6.0.20
web application using JNDI Connection pool to Oracle DB 10G
Driver ojdbc14.jar

Local
O/s :Win2000
Jdk 1.6
Jconsole

Question 1
I am able to connect to the Remote Tomcat server via jconsole, but
how using JConsole via JMX can i monitor Connection Pool usage for the Remote
Server ?

Question 2
Which is better with in tomcat logging Log4j or default logging built within
tomcat

:(

with regard
karthik