before starting the server I am checking both port address if any other
applicaion using the same port I am dynamicaly chaning the shutdown port and
http port.
2. I am not using AJP  Connector and redirect port so I have removed. Can
you think because of the issues comming?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Server port="8875" shutdown="SHUTDOWN">

  <!--APR library loader. Documentation at /docs/apr.html -->
  <Listener SSLEngine="on"
className="org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener"/>
  <!--Initialize Jasper prior to webapps are loaded. Documentation at
/docs/jasper-howto.html -->
  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.JasperListener"/>
  <!-- JMX Support for the Tomcat server. Documentation at
/docs/non-existent.html -->
  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener"/>
  <Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener"/>

  <!-- Global JNDI resources
       Documentation at /docs/jndi-resources-howto.html
  -->
  <GlobalNamingResources>
    <!-- Editable user database that can also be used by
         UserDatabaseRealm to authenticate users
    -->
    <Resource auth="Container" description="User database that can be
updated and saved"
name="UserDatabase" pathname="conf/tomcat-users.xml"
type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase"/>
  </GlobalNamingResources>

  <!-- A "Service" is a collection of one or more "Connectors" that share
       a single "Container" Note:  A "Service" is not itself a "Container",
       so you may not define subcomponents such as "Valves" at this level.
       Documentation at /docs/config/service.html
   -->
  <Service name="Catalina">

    <Connector connectionTimeout="30000" port="5050" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
redirectPort="8444"/>

    <!-- An Engine represents the entry point (within Catalina) that
processes
         every request.  The Engine implementation for Tomcat stand alone
         analyzes the HTTP headers included with the request, and passes
them
         on to the appropriate Host (virtual host).
         Documentation at /docs/config/engine.html -->

    <!-- You should set jvmRoute to support load-balancing via AJP ie :
    <Engine name="Standalone" defaultHost="localhost" jvmRoute="jvm1">
    -->
    <Engine defaultHost="localhost" name="Catalina">

      <!-- This Realm uses the UserDatabase configured in the global JNDI
           resources under the key "UserDatabase".  Any edits
           that are performed against this UserDatabase are immediately
           available for use by the Realm.  -->
resourceName="UserDatabase"/>

      <!-- Define the default virtual host
           Note: XML Schema validation will not work with Xerces 2.2.
       -->
      <Host appBase="webapps" autoDeploy="true" name="localhost"
unpackWARs="true" xmlNamespaceAware="false" xmlValidation="false">

        </Host>

    </Engine>
  </Service>
</Server>