> From: joshua_korn-heil...@ibi.com [mailto:joshua_korn-heil...@ibi.com]
> Subject: RE: fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'libeay32.lib'
>
> Oh I'm sorry for not being more specific in my original post, I'm
> looking for the source code for Tomcat that I can compile and then
> make changes to, that is the point of the native and all those
> instructions right, to get a working version of the Tomcat source?

True, but almost all of Tomcat proper is in Java, not native code.  Only the
APR connector is in C, the other connectors are pure Java.  Unless you are
narrowly focused on that one connector, don't bother with it, and just use a
better IDE (or a plain editor) to fiddle with the guts of Tomcat.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.