Hi,
I am wondering if it would be possible to have two tomcat servers running on
the same system this is because some features of my software have to be on
the internal network and there is a set directory that is accessible to the
outside world. And my idea is to split the application in to two. This is so
that the public stuff can run along side the private stuff and not interfere
with each other. At present I have the IP address allowed to access the
application unblocked from accessing the port of my internal network, which
has to be changed every time the IP address changes of the one server
allowed to access it. However I could open another set of ports run another
tomcat server and host my private stuff there. Also is it possible to share
shutdown ports of tomcat servers?
Thanks in Advance
Dean Chester