> From: Alexander Diedler [mailto:adied...@tecracer.de]
> Subject: AW: AW: HowTo restart VHosts on 6.0.20
>
> I copy the complete manager dir from webapps to C:\apps\webapps1
> But I seems not to work, 404.

What URL are you using?

I'm also suspicious of your directory structure.  Please post your server.xml
and the location and content of the <Context> elements for your webapps.  I'm
wondering if you have a docBase="" somewhere, which will lead to all sorts of
sometimes subtle problems.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.