Hopefully you are right. It is from the loadrunner virtual user logs and it is
a windows API but that may only try to point someone in the right direction not
be a root cause. I am having someone look at the Windows settings to see if
that is where the problem is.

I am hoping to understand what the retrys(0) is all about regardless of the
root cause of the error. I would want 5 retries before stopping to try to
connect to a port but not sure if it means 0 retries or infinite retries.

Thanks,
-Tony