> From: Bertalan Kis [mailto:bertalan....@razorfish.com]
> Subject: RE: NullPointerException in MimeHeaders
>
> I can't see any suspicious in that class, maybe you can:

The fact that the filter /sometimes/ chooses synchronization makes me very
suspicious, especially since the failure occurred on the non-synchronized path.
 No failures being recorded for some time could well be a function of the load
on the system and the occurrence of simultaneous requests.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.