On 2/17/10, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>  CVE-2009-3555?

Now that this is working, I'd like to ask what other options exist for
using client certificate authentication on a per-webapp basis.
Requiring my customers to enable a feature
(allowUnsafeLegacyRenegotiation) that exposes them to a potential
man-in-the-middle attack doesn't seem like a good idea! (Heck, it even
says "Unsafe" in the property name!)

I saw mention of overriding the SSL implementation with
sslImplementation="classname"... does that still work in 6.x?  Is that
a good option?  And what about an Authentication Valve, is that the
right direction?

Thanks!