Hi,

I have jvm's, running tomcat and our application, exiting mysteriously,
and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how to debug
this thing.

There is nothing in catalina.out, nor our application logs, and no
hotspot error file. GC log looks normal. No trace in system logs.

I am left completely clueless :(, has anyone dealt with a problem like
this before?

Any help appreciated.

- Tomcat 6.0.24
- TC native 1.1.18
- APR 1.3.9
- Sun JDK 6u18
- Debian Lenny, 2.6.31.10-amd64

2 servlets, one as ROOT. 2 HTTP connectors that use TCNative/APR.

JAVA_OPTS ( ):

    -verbose:gc
    -Djava.awt.headless=true
    -Dsun.net.inetaddr.ttl=60
    -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
    -Djava.io.tmpdir=$TMP_DIR
    -Djava.library.path=/usr/local/lib
    -Djava.endorsed.dirs=$CATALINA_BASE/endorsed
    -Dcatalina.base=$CATALINA_BASE
    -Dcatalina.home=$CATALINA_HOME
    -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
-Djava.util.logging.config.file="$CATALINA_BASE/conf/logging.properties"
    -XX:+PrintGCDetails
    -Xloggc:$CATALINA_BASE/logs/gc.log
    -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC
    -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=70