Christopher Schultz wrote:

All,

I suppose I can't claim divination, here, since this was posted before I
made my prediction, but I swear I didn't read it.

On 2/24/2010 5:30 AM, Munirathinavel wrote:
                worker.worker1.connection_pool_timeout=600

[snip]

        <Connector connectionTimeout="60000"

Boom!

worker.connection_pool_timeout is in sec, while
Connector.connectionTimeout is in ms. You want
connectionTimeout="600000", just like the example in the documentation:
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/generic_howto/timeouts.html

Or, as the OP has already been told several times,
1) he should read the doc and clean up his configuration to match the version he is using
2) he should not use parameters he does not understand
3) he should use only the minimal set of configuration settings, for the workers and connections that are really necessary 4) he should read the answers he receives, instead of repeating the same question over and over