> From: Leo Donahue - PLANDEVX [mailto:leodona...@mail.maricopa.gov]
> Subject: RE: Question about SSL
>
> In windows, the service account shows up as:  .\tomcat_user
> I have that service set to start manually.

If you used the tomcat6w.exe program to set the service's logon account, that
may have been ignored, at least on some versions of Windows.  I have to change
it with the Services console snap-in.

Regardless, I wouldn't count on Windows getting the home directory right when
running as a service.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.