On 02/03/2010 15:28, Kedzior Wojciech wrote:
Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your answer.

That is exactly how I feel.  However I'm not the person responsible for these
kinds of decisions within the company.  I am merely trying to help the guys
here by being more (much much more) efficient by using a debugger instead of
log files when developing code.

To be honest I have no idea why they use such an old version of Tomcat.  And I
hope RND or someone is looking at upgrading.  I also suspect that there are
some proprietary libraries involved here, which may hinder a tomcat upgrade.

I hate it, but I have to do with what I have and I'm just trying to get the
best out of what I have.

So, any other suggestions?

http://www.monster.fr/   ;o)

Cheers