Andre,

That is actually what I meant. IIS 7 is supposed to send the javascript back to
person1's web browser. You are correct that the parent frame will execute the
received javascript. The problem here is that IIS 7 does not send the received
data from ISAPI filter. I used wireshark on person1's machine and web server
machine. The wireshark log indicates that the javascript statement was not even
sent from IIS server. The question I would want to know who lost the data. Does
ISAPI filter have problem to send to IIS 7 even though the ISAPI log indicates
sending is successful, or IIS 7 for some reason decided not send back to
client's web browser? Any idea is really welcome!

Thanks,

Jason