On 09/03/2010 19:46, Malcolm Warren wrote:
Ok, thanks.

In fact just after receiving this email from you I also got one from
Apple saying that it's a bug and that they're trying to solve it.
Sorry for the bother, and thanks again.

Given that it usually takes about 18months for Apple to release Java updates, you might try the SoyLatte / OpenJDK 7 builds. YMMV

Malcolm

Il 09/03/10 18.25, Caldarale, Charles R ha scritto:
From: André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
Subject: Re: Nasty problem with headless mode in Tomcat 6-0-24

I can't be categorical, because I have never used Tomcat on an Apple
machine, but neither here nor in the attachments do I spot anything
that might be Tomcat-related.
It's definitely an Apple JVM problem; Tomcat is not involved. Good luck.

- Chuck

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE
PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended
recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender
and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.