Hi,

I am using Tomcat 6.0.24 and am trying to use a servlet filter on a static
resource and am having some troubles as the 2nd request returns a 304. If I
could modify the calling code to hit a servlet instead of the static
resource, I could use that servlet to read the static resource (JSON),
perform some business logic and modify the JSON, and return that to the
client, but unfortunately I can't change the calling url.

<filter>
   <filter-name>TestFilter</filter-name>
   <filter-class>foo.TestFilter</filter-class>
</filter>
<filter-mapping>
   <filter-name>TestFilter</filter-name>
   <url-pattern>/js/config/my.json</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

Is there anything I can do to make Tomcat not return the 304 for the 2nd
request to my.json?