> From: Terence Coffey [mailto:terence_j_cof...@yahoo.co.uk]
> Subject: RE: axis2:-) not seeing validation or administrator links from
> axis2

> I've removed the two directories WEB-INF and META-INF.

You need to remove the other files and directories I pointed out as well.

> When I click on available modules in the axis 2 administrator area i
> see the following.

At this point, it doesn't look like any of the issues or concerns you have are
related to Tomcat, but instead on how to configure and use the Axis2 webapp.
You're likely to get more informative answers from an Axis2 support group.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.