On 18 March 2010 08:58, Ganesh Sabbani <ganesh.sabb...@oracle.com> wrote:

> I have created the project in eclipse and it is working perfectly fine
> using tomcat and reads the log files, but the issue which i am facing is
> when i create a WAR file and deploy it on tomcat it is unable to access the
> virtual drive!

What user is the deployed Tomcat running as?

Can that user see the mapped drive?

Remember that if you're starting Tomcat as a Windows service, Windows only
does a partial profile load - it doesn't re-create mapped drives for the
service.

> Please reply as soon as possible.
>
> As a friendly note... if you include this at the bottom of requests for
free support on mailing lists, you are more likely to annoy people who might
reply and *less* likely to get a fast answer.  We do this out of kindness,
not because we're paid.

- Peter