On 03/23/2010 09:46 AM, Tom wrote:
On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:58 PM, Caldarale, Charles R
<chuck.caldar...@unisys.com>  wrote:
From: Tom [mailto:808...@gmail.com]
Subject: Session replication: Channel.SEND_OPTIONS_SECURE

There is little documentation about Channel.SEND_OPTIONS_SECURE
 From a brief glance at the code, SEND_OPTIONS_SECURE appears to be defined,
but not yet implemented - which would explain the behavior you observe.

Thanks, that is what I feared. I think for our needs a crossover cable
or tunnel will be sufficient.

I am also interested in SEND_OPTIONS_BYTE_MESSAGE. Can anyone
elaborate on the pros/cons other than speed?
only pros, since you get to control all the class loading and how it happens. otherwise, you have to build some block on top of the channel that does the class loading for you
Regards,
Tom