On 26/03/2010 13:52, fachhoch wrote:

  the pom is sent is maven plugin for embedded tomcat. I  run my application
for testing using embedded tomcat.I am not able to configure datasource for
this embedded maven tomcat plugin.

If the plugin can't configure a datasource, then that's your problem, no? Somewhere, something has to create a datasource called "jdbc/artmsDataSource".