Hi Chris

I stored the result bean in the http request object, NOT IN THE SESSION OBJECT,
hoping that once the result is delivered, the beans will die with the request
object since request object.

I also called the necessary .close() methods and then set the conn, statement,
rs, object itself to null.

Do you have better way as how to transport this result to jsp? Please enlighten
me.

Fyi, I must process and send millions of data since my customers usually run
analysis processes from 15 different tables with hundred of thousands of data
from each table. It is an analysis of 6 or more months of manufacturing data
combined with marketing, purchasing, inventory mutations, pricing, production
monitoring etc.

As what I meant by exhaustive, I went to the extent of building my own cache
scheme and it worked, the process still long, but at least it does not kill the
other user, but if two or more user doing the same huge process at the same
time it will still consume the server.

TIA
Rendra

GOD is GREAT!