2010/4/18 Christoph Kukulies <k...@kukulies.org>

> Harry Metske schrieb:
>
>  2010/4/18 Christoph Kukulies <k...@kukulies.org>
>>

>>> I'm experimenting with a wsdl enabled service deplyed to tomcat.
>>> The build.xml file has
>>> this section in it:
>>>
>>>  <condition property="lib.home" value="${catalina.home}/shared/lib"
>>> else="${as.home}
>>> /lib">
>>>      <isset property="bld.for.tomcat"/>
>>>  </condition>
>>>
>>>  <condition property="lib.endorsed"
>>> value="${catalina.home}/common/endorsed">
>>>      <isset property="bld.for.tomcat"/>
>>>  </condition>
>>>
>>>  <condition property="lib.endorsed" value="${as.home}/lib/endorsed">
>>>      <and>
>>>          <not>
>>>              <isset property="bld.for.tomcat"/>
>>>          </not>
>>>          <available file="${as.home}/lib/endorsed" type="dir"/>
>>>      </and>
>>>  </condition>
>>>
>>> Maybe this file is for Tomcat 5.5 or something, don't know. I chaned the
>>> shared/lib to /lib already but
>>> what should I do with common/endorsed?
>>>

>> assuming you are now using tomcat 6:  remove it, it is no longer used
>>

> em, er, excuse me, you are kidding. what is then the current version? Or
> should I go back to 5.5
> with all my other apps?

sorry, maybe I was not clear enough.
In your first email you did not mention what version of tomcat you are
using, you only mentioned that you had a build file that was probably for
tomcat 5.
The current version of tomcat is of course 6, and in version 6 there is no
longer a common/endorsed directory, in that case my suggestion was to remove
the common/endorsed from your build file too (and move all jars to lib).

regards,
Harry