Newbie question:

I'm getting an error when code in a *.jsp file tries to instantiate a class
it is not found by the compiler used by Tomcat6. But the documentation says,
*WebappX* - A class loader is created for each web application that is
deployed in a single Tomcat 6 instance. *All unpacked classes and resources
in the /WEB-INF/classes director*y of your web application archive, plus
classes and resources in JAR files under the /WEB-INF/lib directory of your
web application archive, are made visible to the containing web application,
but to no others.

I verified that the class that was not found is indeed in /WEB-INF/classes.
Also, classes in *.jar files in WEB-INF/lib are found. Does anyone have any
thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Reuven Koblick