Hi,

I'm using Tomcat 6.0.26 on Mac 10.6.3.  I'm troubleshooting a
NullPointerException occurring in one of my JSPs and all I'm told from the
stack trace is what line of the compiled Java file it occurred in.  However,
I can't find this file anywhere on my file system.  Where do they usually
get kept and how can I tell Tomcat to keep them around, assuming it is
deleting them after a certain point.

Thanks, - Dave

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.views.meetings.results_jsp._jspService(results_jsp.java:866)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:377)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:313)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:260)