Karthik,

*If* any OutOfMemoryError occurs within Tomcat, the reason for said
error will be some faulty webapp, meaning it is likely to crash any
other servlet-container, too.

Therefore, stick to the rules I pointed out above, and you'll be fine:

> Make sure you have some solutions ready in case of DDoS, see that your
> OS is stable and on a current patchlevel and scrutinize  the software
> you're installing into Tomcat (aka Webapps) thoroughly - that's about
> it.

Rgds

Gregor
--
just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2