On Wed, May 05, 2010 at 08:31:33AM -0500, Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
> As always, don't put <Context> elements in server.xml.  The above got you
> double deployment of the foo webapp, once as foo, once as the default.
>
> Why do people invite problems when it's so easy to do things properly?

Maybe because the documentation doesn't say it's improper; it says you
can do this.  Your advice in this matter makes good sense when you
explain it, but nobody sees it until he runs into a problem and brings
it here.  I think a documentation update from you would be widely
appreciated, and save you loads of time in the long run.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Balance your desire for bells and whistles with the reality that only a