Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 11:45:12 -0400
From: Dave Filchak <sub...@zuka.net>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Re: error with jk_module

--------------070302070406020309060004

I will implement the <IfModule> stuff (thanks also to Andre) but I think
I finally figured it out. First, it turns out I had another version of
apache on the server I did not realize. (this server was managed by
someone else before me and I did not know exactly what was on it). There
was the 2.0.53 version, which was a yum install. Then there was the
2.2.3 version, a separate instance of Apache I installed which is
listening on a different IP. But there was also a third instance of
2.2.3 installed but was not running. However, the modules in question
were actually compile for that version, hence the complaining. so I
stopped the 2.0.53 version and cranked up the 2.2.3 version. Still
complained a bit so I recompiled a fresh module for that version and
voila, there she works!

Why don't EVER have to stop learning ;-)

Thanks again to those who took the time to try and answer my questions.

Regards to all.

Dave

--------------070302070406020309060004--