Yeah, I looked into log files and there isn't any errors. In this case I made a simple change like making the number of results on a page be 5 instead of 3. When I go to redeploy, it looks like everything went fine, but the change doesn't appear. If I just restart the web server it correctly deploys the new WAR, and my change goes through.

I'll try updating tomcat and see if I have similar issues.

-Tim