On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 8:28 AM, André Warnier <a...@ice-sa.com> wrote:

>> trying to figure out how the security scan was able to indicate those
>> methods were available.
>>
> Then it very much looks right now as if it is the scanner which is faulty.

A client of mine (at a VeryLargeCo) had to have a "security scan" of
the project done by an internal group using some automated tool from
AnotherVeryLargCo.

It produced pages and pages of the most laughably irrelevant crap.
Most of it was so wildly wrong I would have sworn it was run against
some other server, on some other planet, in some other dimension.

Seriously, a complete waste of time and energy all the way around.

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
twitter: @hassan