-- wrt: eApps, the user names are just whatever you make them -- it's really a virtual unix.

-- wrt: "You get what you pay for" --- one of the ONLY exceptions to this that I've encountered in life is the Tomcat list!!

--Ken

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ken Bowen <kbo...@als.com>
Date: May 24, 2010 3:57:28 PM EDT
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: Re: stuck confused an need help please

eApps.com provides a virtual system env; you ssh in and it looks/ feels like your own unix system (CentOS 5); in addition, there is a web-based control panel. They've been pretty supportive for me over the years. glancing at dailyrazor, I think you'll find the prices somewhat higher, but in this -- as in many things -- you largely get what you pay for.