Melinda;

on the one hand you are right, this would have been a better title for your issue than "workers.properties". But on the other hand, now you are creating confusion by starting another thread (that makes it 3 now). Which one should we answer now ? And, if this third one, then the first two will appear to end abruptly, and nobody will be the wiser. So I'll stick to the first one, which was entitled "Question on workers.properties file".

Savoy, Melinda wrote:
I started a post last week on the WORKERS.PROPERTIES file but that post got to
be very long.

No problem with that.