On 25.05.2010 23:16, Bob Jewell wrote:
mod_jk 1.2.28, apache 2.2.3 (-43.el5)

When viewing status in the JK Status Manager, our list of URI Mappings displays
all the mappings accurately, but the statistical/informational values are all
empty.

Server  URI     Match Type      Source  Reply Timeout   Fail on Status  Active
Disabled        Stopped Use Server Errors
webserver [*:81]        /urimap/*       Wildchar        uriworkermap    -1

(or from text view:)
Map: id=1 server="webserver [*:81]" uri="/urimap/*" type="Wildchar" source="uriworkermap" reply_timeout="-1"
fail_on_status="" active="" disabled="" stopped="" use_server_errors="0"

My only success in searching for this behavior was finding public examples of
other peoples' JK Status with the same non-values.

Those are not statistical values, but instead configuration items, which by default are actually not set. They can be set by so-called "rule extensions". Which of those exist and how you can use them is explained in

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/uriworkermap.html#Rule%20extensions

Regards,

Rainer