Hi,
Just a dumb question from a newbe but if I implement any type of security with
TC then under what identity will the invoked WS stack object execute the
request? Specifically, if I enable Kerberos authentication between the
requesting application and TC does this guarantee the WS stack executes the
requestor's request under the identity of the actual originating requestor?
Much appreciated, Tim.

Hotmail. Get busy.
inbox.