I moved the CGI servlet mapping from tomcat/conf/web.xml to
/home/hosts/ourwebsite/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/web.xml and that did the
trick! I figured that the privileged="true" in Context.xml applies
only to that particular web application and hence I need to move the
Servlet Mapping to the webapplication's web.xml file.

Thanks,
Joe