Exactly, I supposed that too but when the user click's the logout
button a servlet is called and that servlet invalidates the session after
that from the server side a response is given back to the UI from where my
application is redirected to a restricted resource. So I checked the servlet
that does the invalidation and it look's fine.
       I spend 2 whole days googling and trying to solve the issue and don't
know what else to do.
       It is the first time form me to work with JAAS on Tomcat and I don't
exactly know if the problem is caused by JAAS or by Tomcat but I checked the
login module and it work's fine and I think this issue is related to Tomcat.

 So please if you have another idea please share it.

Thank you,