> From: Pid [mailto:p...@pidster.com]
> Subject: Re: Why my web application automatically switchs to https?
>
> Exact Tomcat, JVM, OS versions?
>
> Are you using HTTPD/IIS as well?
>
> Does the HTML contain hardcoded URLs?
>
> Are you using a framework like Struts?

And are you running Tomcat under Eclipse or some other IDE?  (Those often use
their own configurations, ignoring what you've specified.)

Which web.xml was changed?  (Modifying the one in tomcat's conf directory would
be a mistake.)

Post the complete WEB-INF/web.xml from your webapp.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.